Friday, October 15, 2010

Get Your Mind Right...

And yet another matutinal message from me: I think of blue on this hopscotch to my classroom, and it makes me think of beautiful blue skies and pretty blue eyes. And in contrast feeling miserably blue and oh seeing that doctor coming to give you news in those dreadful blue scrubs. Wait, doctors give good news too! My point is everything in life is circumstantial and it all depends on your attitude. We can't always have a positive outlook and be all smiles I know. But we all can think things through and look for the light amidst the darkness. We know that everything can't be "All gravy baby!" Life is a test in itself, so realizing you have no control over life and others is the most important first step. The next step is understanding yourself and knowing you have the power to make your moments, your days and your life better. So now you know and all I've got to say is... GET STARTED, MAKE IT HAPPEN! MuchLuv2All

P.s. my journey to work is much more of a jaunt than a hopscotch. That's why my messages are so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment