Friday, October 29, 2010

Is this attacking or mean?

Look I'm sitting up late, can't sleep, and I have a lot of shit on my head. And basically I can't do this anymore. This relationship is not nor has not become what I expected. And honestly I don't think it will... ever. I know you are a great person, but perhaps friends is best for us, if you can handle it. XXXX my idea of a good relationship includes good communication, quality time, and compromise and for some reason we are failing all three of those when it comes to my relationship standards. This hard for me to swallow bcuz I tried to give you my heart and tried so hard to make us work. You resisted us so much, and I don't know why. We've said I love you to one another but I believe that true love is when you put someone else's needs above your own. XXXX you've done a lot for me and my boys and I will always cherish that and never forget it. When you are ready to exchange our things, let me know. Now I know that you disown your exs but i hope we'll still able to be friends. I really do wish you the best and I'm sure your life will be less stressful without me trying to call you, text you, or spend time with you. So Take care and thanks again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment